Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Half-dozed ramblings

I'm sitting here watching TV and noticed that my eyes are glazing over.  At first I thought it was the subject matter, but I realized that it was because I'm sleep deprived.  

The Dickson County school system is currently experiencing a two week fall break.  The first week, my wife and daughter spent visiting my in-laws while I stayed home (somebody has to earn a living.)  I discovered that it is a good thing that I am married.  If not, i would be a work-a-holic.  I found myself staying at the office until 8:00 or 8:30 most nights and then staying up doing mostly nothing (i.e. flipping channels) at home until 2:00 am.  I still haven't caught up on sleep.

Hmm, Trisha Yearwood is on Leno and it appears that she has lost weight.  She has always been a beautiful regardless of her weight.

Access Hollywood is on now...I just don't get Lost.  I guess you "hadda be there."  Of course, when they first started billing it, I thought it was another "reality" show.  That was a major turn-off for me so I never watched it.

Well, that's all my foggy brain has for now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Trisha Yearwood has always been pretty, but recently she lost points in my book when she agreed to marry that goober, Garth Brooks. I can't stand him!