Thursday, November 10, 2005

Time Flies When You're Too Busy to Notice

I can't believe it has been a month since I posted anything here.  I have been much busier than I thought...definitely busier than a parole officer (sorry, Jeremy, had to do it).  The sad thing is, as I think back, I can't think of a single, individual thing that has kept me so busy.  I guess it has just been a lot of everything.  I really MUST have accomplished something during that time.  I hope I did.

I'm already making plans for the holidays; things have already been put on layaway at Wally World for Christmas.  Didn't school just start back last week?  Besides, it was eighty-freakin'-degrees outside yesterday!  What gives? 

I guess it's a sign of age. Why, I remember when Christmas took two years to get here...and I liked it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ouch! That's okay. It's not a good thing if I'm busy because that means I am having to write a warrant and answer to a news crew so I don't mind not being busy. And no offense taken at the remark.